I am a lecturer in mathematics at the University of Hull.
Courses taught in academic year 2016-17
- 4th year: Differential Geometry II
- 3rd year: Differential Geometry
- 2nd year: Introduction to Numerical Analysis
- 1st year: MATLAB and LaTeX labs
Some lecture notes are available to download by clicking on the slideshow.
Previous courses lectured at Hull
- Numbers, Sequences and Series (first course in analysis), 2013-2015
I also offer a number of BSc and MMath projects. Previous titles include:
- The Einstein Field Equations
- Gravitational waves from the early Universe
- Dark energy and modified gravity
- Monte-Carlo methods and cryptography
- Mathematics for computer games and computer graphics
- Mathematics and music