I am a lecturer in mathematics at the University of Hull.
Courses taught in academic year 2017-18
- 4th year: Cosmology
- 3rd year: Differential Geometry
- 2nd year: Practical Programming with MATLAB
Some lecture notes from previous years are available to download by clicking on the slideshow.
I also offer a number of BSc and MMath projects. Previous titles include:
- The Einstein Field Equations
- Gravitational waves from the early Universe
- Dark energy and modified gravity
- Monte-Carlo methods and cryptography
- Mathematics for computer games and computer graphics
- Mathematics and music